Roadmap Update- IDAVOLL NETWORK
Idavoll Network is a decentralized autonomous organization platform. It is a parallel chain of Polkadot based on the substrate2.0 development framework, which is convenient for users to create and manage organizations freely. Idavoll provides users with a set of basic building templates for users to flexibly and freely create custom organizations. The minimal definition of a DAO should be: an organization can renew itself and maintain its identity forever. Then our basic core components should include “organization” and “voting”.
Keeping this as a base, to execute our goal, we present our roadmap below.
Dawn — April 2021:
- Realize the public governance module and online selection and voting
- Support governance mining function
- Global governance voting verification module going live
Genesis 2021 Q4:
CC1 — Mid-Q2 2021
- Based on the substrate framework, the PoA consensus algorithm of the Aura mechanism is supported and the validator node is designated by Genesis.
- Idavoll DAO basic prototype verification.
- Based on the substrate framework, support the Babe mechanism based on PoS consensus algorithm.
- Support the pledge, redemption, delegation, etc. of validator nodes
- Support deployment and operation of smart contracts in WebAssembly format.
- Support idavoll DAO multi-model processing.
Republic 2022 Q2
- Support access to Polkadot mainnet
- Support Idavoll Court governance function.
- Support mainnet token mapping.
Prosperity 2022 Q3 Onwards:
- Support cross-chain governance function
- Support parachain ecological governance function