Product and Development Update
- The Alpen is in the progress of optimizing the voting contract. Deployed contracts on Polygon and Klaytn are still in development.
- The NFT DAO is in development phase. The vault will be used as an asset vault for a user to deposit NFT. And staking pools features are under design which will be developed as a custom feature for the DAO owner.
- The Idavoll team is trying to achieve omnichannel DAO which users can vote from different chains with not only the origin token but also additional tokens on the other chains. It can be used to govern lots of unity-focused organizations with stablecoins.
Marketing and Business Updates
- Onboarded a few projects for the omnichannel DAO (with which users can start voting through their native tokens), the names of these projects will be revealed before releasing our Omnichannel DAO update.
- We signed a partnership with Metabit in the month of June to empower the DAO ecosystem (https://twitter.com/metabitofficial/status/1670989849774665729?s=20)
- Two more partnerships with Web3 projects were signed which will be made public in early July.
- We moved to the final stages of discussion with an Exchange to list $IDV. Details will be revealed soon.