Event Announcement: Online DAO event of the PwC-spinoff ChainSecurity and Idavoll Network
“Code is law.”
This is the main principle behind DAOs, representing transparent, blockchain-powered organizations where rules are enforced by self-executing digital agreements.
But is DAO the ultimate model to achieve true freedom from centralized authorities by governing through code? Or will DAOs lead to the fall of humanity by creating a machine-controlled dystopian future straight from The Matrix?
Join Idavoll Co-Founder Alina Aseeva on Thursday, May 13th at 6:30 PM CET for the online DAO event of the PwC-spinoff ChainSecurity to see her discuss the purpose, evolution, benefits, and future of DAOs with fellow world-class crypto experts, including:
- Vlad Zamfir from the Ethereum Foundation,
- Samuel Brack from the DIA Association,
- And a surprise guest from a blue-chip company in the cryptocurrency industry.
Be prepared for a super exciting yet heated debate between the event’s speakers about the following topics:
- Evolution of DAOs: from The DAO by Maker, GitCoin, Cardano, Aragon and Snapshot, DAOs of Compound Governance and Yearn
- Main reasons why DAOs are going to replace centralized organisations and which difficulties they face today
- How to govern an organization with a DAO and more!
Register now to join the conversation at the online event broadcasted live on ChainSecurity’s YouTube channel on May 13th at 6:30 PM CET!